The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers colour coding.
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
- Accessories include color coded boots in 10 standard colors
Argosy Image 1000 HD Digital Video LSOH Cables feature a 100% foil/95% braid screen which provide for a reduced diameter and weight savings make it the ideal choice for high density wiring applications.’
|Manufactured exclusively for Argosy by Draka UK, the Image range of HD Digital Video cables have been carefully designed to provide superior performance at the higher frequencies of digital applications, but are also suitable for use at lower frequencies as used in analogue applications.
Application This cable is primarily used for long inter‐area runs.