3G HD SDI Professional Digital Video, Evolution 301-299 Flexible Cable, Neutrik NBNC75BJP9 BNC Plugs, Hand made Cable
This Flexible cable is ideal for field/location use and is very compliant.
Designed and built to work with demanding 3G HD SDI signals
Sony, Panasonic, BlackMagic Design, ATEM, JVC, Tricaster etc.
Cable: Evolution 301-299
Evolution 301-299 has a 6.147mm Diameter (same form factor as Belden 1505F which is a more flexible stranded version of Belden 1505 / Argosy Image 720) with a Black PVC outer jacket
Ideally suited for use on cable drums where repeated deployment is needed.
Connectors: Neutrik NBNC75BLP9X Rear Twist BNC Plug
This is a high performance connector from Neutrik
Features & Benefits
- “rearTWIST Principle” locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation.
- Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles!
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability
Complete range of 10 colour coded rubber cable strain relief caps.
Cable features & spec from web:
Coax 1 AWG 22 Stranding 7x 29 Material: BCC – Bare Compacted Copper Diameter: 0.7874 mm
Gas-injected FHDPE – Foam High Density Polyethylene Diameter : 3.683 mm
Screen 1: Braid TC – Tinned Copper 95% coverage Screen 2: Braid TC – Tinned Copper 95% coverage
Material : PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride Overall diameter: 6.147 mm Evolution XPC OFC Professional Flexible HD Broad-cast Coax 301-299 61.016 Kg/Km
ELECTRICAL CHARCTERISTICS at 20°C
|Rated Temperature :
||-35˚C to +75˚C
|Velocity of Propagation :
|Conductor Resistance : Max. Operating Voltage :
||40.0282 Ω/km @ 20˚C 300 V RMS
|Attenuation (dB/100m) :
||0.656 dB1.641 dB
|1.000 MHZ3.600 MHZ